SaintScape
Welcome to SaintScape.
Log-in to Download the Client and see other posts.
SaintScape
Welcome to SaintScape.
Log-in to Download the Client and see other posts.
SaintScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaintScape

Where Saints are Born

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  SS Website  Voting!!!  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Cloudy Servers Forum  RL VoteRL Vote  Moparscape VoteMoparscape Vote  R-S VoteR-S Vote  RuneScape Top 100 VoteRuneScape Top 100 Vote  

NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX Empty
PostSubject: NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX   NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm

OK so im starting a new Server with 3 Top people this is how it will go.....

Master of Server - Cloud

Co-Masters - Drew & Alex

staff - Dsr & Adam

i need a name for the Server.....

I will start it soon so keep comin back to foums....(NOTE: it will prob be last at night when it will go up.

BETA TEST WILL HAPPEN

BETA TESTERS ARE ALL STAFF

ALSO NEED FORUMS WILL BE MADE.

NEEDED MOST : NEW SERVER NAME!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SaintscapeCloud
Alex
Admin
Alex

NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX   NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:29 pm

dont rlly count on me on finding a server name .. im not that good + you forgot the "r" at forums

only name I have would be masterscape...but I dont even know if it already exists..
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX   NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:41 pm

all good i just need a nice one to put around the server
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin
Drew

PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX   NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:05 pm

knew it Very Happy

umm what kind of server is it gunna be that could help with the name
Back to top Go down
http://uniquexpression.tumblr.com/
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX   NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Just like SS skilling and Pk

New home though

NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX New_ho10

I think i can make from nothing again.....we can do this
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX   NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:38 pm

catherby could be fishing spot
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX   NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Yea we will get this done =D
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX   NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Cool, err Ill try and think of some names. home looks cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX   NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEED YOU DREW!~ALEX
Page 1 of 1